Friday 9 May 2008

New Blogskin

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!! :-)

that's slow, I know. the mid-year exams were over yesterday. -.-

anyway I'm currently @ ll's house, 'cause it was too bored for me over at home. gee. there's supposed to be Mahjong session at her house but Bao couldn't leave her mommy's sight. :-( pretty sad.

I've just spent 2 hours changing the blogskin. I think it looks fine. the blue colour gives a very calm and peaceful look. but I wonder if yall will like it. tsk. this blogskin was done by my friend Ye Ling. ha ha. mm. give comments on the skin by tagging up there okay. :-)

even though exams are over, it seems really bored 'cause there's nothing we can do. of course I won't study. (that's a very lame thing to do)

sorry I've got no jokes right now. lol.

- Renee

No comments: