Sunday 25 May 2008

J for jokes

Hello everyone. Renee here. Sorry for not attending the CIP this morning. I overslept. feel so bad. :-/ okay I'm gna make up for it by.. .. .. providing yall w jokes! ha ha. I found 'em from jokepier.com.

Insulting jokes:

  • Yo' mama so ugly, she went into a haunted house and came out with an
    application.
  • Yo' mama so fat, she wears two watches -- one for each time zone!
  • Yo' mama so old, I told her to act her age and she died!
  • Your cooking is so bad, the homeless give the food back!
  • Yo' mama so ugly, when two men broke into her house and she yelled, ''RRRRAAAAAPPPEEEE'', they yelled ''NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOO!''
  • Yo' mama so stupid, she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.
  • Yo' mama so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.
  • Yo' mama's teeth are so crooked, each tooth has a sign saying, ''One mile to the next tooth.''
  • You're so fat, mountain climbers climb the Himalayas for practice before climbing you.
  • Yo' mama so ugly, she took a beauty nap and slipped into a coma!
  • Yo' mama so old, I slapped her on the back and her tits fell off!
  • Yo' mama so fat, you use her thong as a hammock! (I think this is damned funny)
  • Yo' mama's so fat she went on an airplane and it turned into a boat.
  • Yo' mama so stupid, she put a ruler next to her bed to see how long she sleeps!
  • Yo' mama's teeth so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter!
  • Yo' mama's so fat, she went out in high heels and came back in flip flops.
  • Yo' mama's so fat, she stepped on the weighing scale and your handphone number showed up
  • Yo' mama's so fat she plays hopscotch like this: Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angels, Seattle, Las Vegas...
  • Yo' mama so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs!
  • Yo' mama's so fat that when she went to school she sat next to the whole class!
  • Yo' daddy is so bald, when he wears a turtleneck he looks like a broken condom.
  • Yo' mama's breath stinks so bad, people look forward to her farts!
  • Yo' mama so stupid, when you were born she saw the umbilical cord and said, “Hey it comes with cable!”

Last joke:

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, 'I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's 'the' night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm going to get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves. Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents.

He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying with his head down for several minutes after everyone starts eating.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

kthxbye I'm done. have a gr8 time laughing! :-)

No comments: