Tuesday 29 January 2008

well, before i climb into bed. i'll just post something.

i cant help but be so conscious about what my daddy says to me all the time. probably because he rarely speaks his mind. :/

but whenever he opens his golden mouth, the only things coming out of there are words that really hurt me and keep me thinking for the rest of the day. so i really hate it when he does that, especially when im just going to get to bed. it really influences me. grrr..

its always prep talk you know, like :" i expect you to get alot of A's ahh... dun let me down" ".....dun let me down.....dun let me down..." how am i suppose to not let you down when you keep asking me not to. Its easy to but some things you say really carry alot of weight in my heart. maybe thats why you rarely open your GOLDEN mouth. Its too heavy.. but sometimes you need to get it outta your system, like toxins right. ?

but its always so conincidental that my parents will bump into me. ------------ as in when they come into the room to check on me, whether im dng my hw blahh, actually its ALWAYS-EVERYDAY. they alwasy somehow grab the timing where i always already finished my homework and revision and JUST making my way to the com or have just sat in front of the com for just 5 mins. They'll go :" where are you going.. ? not studying. ? oi, study hor, otherwise you'll get some crap from me. " wth, its like so... life is making a fool out of me. my parents always get to see some "hua4 mian4" that they sort of dun expect to see. actually they do expect it thats why they always chnaced upon me using the com. THEY LOVE TO DO THAT. :/

as the old saying goes:" wo3 bu4 ru4 di4 yu4, shui2 ru4 di4 yu4 ahh.."

No comments: