Saturday 26 January 2008

DAMMIT.

dammit.. i just needa get this outta my system.

mom aint talking to me now! WHY
because of a stupid comment i said. argh. i killed my chance on getting the grey jeans i was SUPPOSED to have. but i just threw it away, just like that, for a fucking comment.

my mom has been taking some qi gong classes these days and gathered lots of knowledge in this field. so, she was doing some "every morning take a 100 sips of water" exercise. its to get rid of the bad things in the stomach.. it is tiring.. 100 sips.. and what she did was ELABORATED the whole process, making a "ahh" sound after every sip.. and the burping sound which was inevitable, imagine having to hear 100 ahhs and at least 30 burps, DIGUSTING sounds in the morning before goign to school EVERYDAY . won;t you like feel so disgusted when you're just trying to get over some stupid mood issues in the morning.?! and there she was doing all THAT.

okay,so i didnt say anything that time and the many other times till now. we were just having dinner like 2 hrs ago. she suddenly talked about the qi gogn thing, so i rmbred what dad said that time she did the ELABORATING PROCESS OF GETTING RID OF BAD AIR IN THE STOMACH. he was like "what the.." and gave a diao irrtated face. so i feedback this to my mom and i said it was disgusting.

and all of the sudden she went quiet and after 10 s, she started nagging and said :" when someone in the family is trying to lead a healthy life and stay healthy, is this what you're suppose to say. ? you should give some encouragment instead of bian-ing me and say im disgusting, you know you break my glass heart. ?"

omg, wtf. when did i ever say you were disgusting. i said the PROCESS OF YOUR "ELABORATION OF EVERYTHING" IS DISGUSTING. DID I SAY YOU. ? i never say this method no good or whatsoever, i just said it was disgusting to hear that in the morning. would you appreciate such "wonderful" sounds in the morning. ? i bet you wld be irritated too if the one doing it was me. you wld clearly cut me off and say :" stop it will you."

i was bloody kind enough to just say it after so long okay. but noo....you took it freaking hard. it wanst intentional or anything, i just thought you were used to all these. but oh no, i guess not. what the hell. you are like a petty woman of the new age! grah. you kept emphasising on what I said , the "disgusting" word. and you roared back like a machine gun. i explained, you wldnt listen. you jsut presumed i meant it the "INSULTING MOCKING" way. which is NOT true. cmon, im your daughter, can't you just let it go. ? you're not that young anymore.

and dad just keeps quiet after that. what a loser. he never stands up for anything. and only talks behind people's back. never were you brave enough to tell mom off. you kept complaining to me only. what the hell. im not your diary. dammit.

the worst thing is, i can't get my grey jeans now and you're bloody mad and not talking to me.

MOVE ON WOMAN! ITS 2008. whats up with a little bit of criticism which you always ask me to TAKE IT IN MY STRIDE. but MAHM, I DUN SEE YOU SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE.

No comments: