Sunday 16 December 2007

Dear lit students, here's wad i saw in our lit google grps thing...

Dear 3MD and 3RP guys and gals, we're midway through December already, how have your holidays been? I'm sure you've been busy catching up with family and friends and with CCAs and I'm sure homework too. I've been busy with the school magazine, and it will be ready soon I hope. I'd like to meet u guys at least once before our new year starts, for a session that will last about 2 hours. I'm proposing 17 Dec, Monday next week, from 9.15 to 11.15 am. Please reply as soon as possible if you can make it. Take care and enjoy the holidays while we can!
~Mr. Ahmad

Things to brg along: the midsummer's night dream book and some writing materials

hmm...dun rly feel like going back lor...sian...how arh. =X

ok...tts all ba...will update again if there's anything else!

kathy:)

No comments: