Sunday 5 August 2007

of course its me again.

its me again. maniac. haha. so far there are 10 posts. not bad..for a begginer~ come on. post more. haha. im gonna set an example and post more. here's post number #11.

POST NUMBER #11

-well. just something random im doing now. im now at starbucks with my laptop and posting something meaningful to respect's blog. haha. meaningful to me though., this is the first time that i post out of home? i bet im the first one. at STARBUCKS. how cool is that.

the world's become so advancedc now that everyone, well ALMOST everyone has a handphone in their belongings. and surely its something that one would not want to forget taking out., but hey. its not as if singapore's BIG that you cant find each other. haha. but oh well, to us little human beings, its still considered quite large~ but luckily there is the mrt. yay.

im now having my oreo cheesecake. yum. it costs 5.70 btw. $$$$ . this probably proves that costs in singapore is getting high. and we should save saVE SAVE!!! now its all about $$$$
im trying to imagine myself in france, enjoying the cheesecake, drinking my latte and posting. its a cool feeling, but the weather just spoiled it all~haha. i guess thats all for now~

maniac in FRANCE. ^^

No comments: